Dallas College fees are reviewed annually in the third quarter of every new academic year. The fee structure is published on the College website to advise prospective and current students of the fee increases.
Students with special merits and marks, recommended by their communities or by former educational institutions, will be eligible for bursaries covering part or, in exceptional cases, all of their fees. To find out more about Dallas College’s bursaries, go to our Bursaries and Scholarships page.
The Fee structure is divided into three methods of payment:
Once-Off PaymentOnce-off payment of the entire years fee for 2017 at the beginning of the Academic year.
- DAY STUDENT R21,000 (ZAR) per annum
- FULL-BOARD RESIDENT STUDENT R27,000 (ZAR) per annum
Trimester PaymentsTrimester payments are due on:
- DAY STUDENT R7,000 (ZAR) per trimester
- FULL BOARD RESIDENT STUDENT R9,000 (ZAR) per trimester
Monthly PaymentsMonthly payments are to be made via debit order. Payments must be received within the first five days of every month.
- DAY STUDENT R2,350 (ZAR) per month
- FULL-BOARD RESIDENT STUDENT R3,000 (ZAR) per month